What we believe
1. We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the Bible is the Word of God. We embrace the whole Bible, both Old and New Testaments, as God’s inspired Word and we believe that it is the final authority on all matters of Christian faith and practice.
3. We believe in the proclamation of the gospel: that every person needs salvation through a spiritual rebirth in order to receive eternal life, and that salvation is available to every person by accepting the birth, life, crucifixion, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Messiah.
4. We believe in the local expression of the church and in keeping unity in the whole body of Christ. We are a fellowship of believers who are united in Christ and are committed to worship and obey Him. The church is a place of acceptance, healing and spiritual growth.
5. We believe all can participate in some way in evangelism, missions, discipleship and mercy ministry so the lost can be brought in.
6. We believe in water baptism for the born again person and the regular receiving of the communion service.
7. We believe that physical healing has been purchased for all through the stripes and the crucified body of Jesus.
8. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and the operation of His Gifts in our midst.
9. We believe that marriage is a divine institution and should be honored as such.
11. We believe that Christ gave to the church some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers to prepare God’s people for works of service.
12. We believe in the return of the Lord Jesus Christ.